Sunday, November 9, 2008

White Chocolate Chip Craisin Cookies


This is a recipe I got from... work... hehe... but of course, it called for like three pounds of flour, 1.75 pounds of butter, .7oz baking soda, etc. So, the other night I got a calculator and the internet and scaled the recipe down. I think I pretty much reinvented it because I'm pretty sure that some measurements are wrong, but I made them with these measurements and they turned out way good! Anyway, I feel like it's a healthy snack since it has craisins and nuts so I thought I'd share... And by the way, I don't actually like craisins very much but these are my favoritest cookies from work.

1 3/4 cups margarine
1 2/3 cups brown sugar
3 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 t baking soda
1.5 t salt
.5 t baking powder
1 T vanilla
5 cups flour
3.5 oz craisins
3.5 oz nuts (walnuts or pecans)
6-8 oz white chocolate chips

Cream first four ingredients
Add soda, powder, salt, vanilla, flour
Mix well
Add craisins, chips, and nuts
Bake at 350 until the top is lightly brown, then pull out and let sit on pan for a few minutes
Refrigerate leftover dough until needed.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

By the way, the recipe makes at least 7 dozen. I didn't do an exact count, but that recipe is huge! Be careful! I had to mix it in my punch bowl by the end. :D

Meagan said...

These sound very good. I guess more recipe division will probably be best though. You are amazing. Oh! I need to call you sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails