Thursday, November 13, 2008

Heidi's weekly menu...

I thought I'd make the rest of you feel great about yourselves and post my menu from this last week...
Sunday - I made chicken enchiladas
Monday - poptarts for breakfast, chicken enchiladas for lunch, chicken enchiladas for dinner
Tuesday - poptarts for breakfast, applesauce, cheese stick, pudding, animal crackers for lunch, chicken enchiladas for dinner
Wednesday - same as tuesday
Thursday - same as wednesday except for dinner I ate at the Cannon center and got my week's worth of variety in one meal. Believe me, all you can eat is a life saving invention.
Friday - I'm sure it will be the exact same as wednesday
Saturday - hopefully the chicken enchiladas are gone and I can move on to a new weekly meal. :D
haha... hopefully this makes you all smile :D I can't wait for James to get home if for nothing else than to help me eat the food that I've been eating for three days and still haven't finished. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails