Monday, June 22, 2009

Where have I been?

I know, I know. I started this blog and then left you all high and dry. Luckily Jackie has filled in a bit. Somehow a combination of pregnancy and summer heat has taken away any and all desire for cooking. However, in hopes of jump starting my cooking/healthy(ier) eating, I am going to make menus again, post them, and try to stick with them. Here goes!

Monday: Spaghetti, Salad, Fruit
Tuesday: Taco Salad, Fruit
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (Crock pot Chicken for the two chicken dinners), Salad
Thursday: Beef w/Broccoli
Friday: Annelisa's Chicken Enchiladas, Salad
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Navajo Tacos (Ground Turkey)

Also, here's a very yummy recipe for Shrimp Kabobs I found on Cooks.com My husband loved it and so did a few guests who don't usually care for shrimp. Wahoo! Oh, and I added zucchini to the list of veggies on the skewers.
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1745,154174-234204,00.html

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails